Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Repeat and regret.

A bright idea came to me today. Since the ankle is better, all my projects are screwed anyway, why not take the family with my lovely sister-in-law to Yellowstone?!




I do not know what happened to me to say this all out loud, and I actually regret this whole thing already. There is no, no way I can survive the drive there in our Audi, and since we'd leave this Thursday and be back on Monday, I am currently hoping for a tragic death or a mild Ebola.




After mentioning this, and then I still toyed with the idea of taking two cars to the trip, I realized just how badly thought out this was. It took me about 12 hours to drive there. With a family on board, I'd probably be a third slower and with a sleeping family on board it will not be as much as I had then. Also, my minor control issues ensure I won't be able to let anyone else to drive my puppies such a long way.




I'm willing to bet this trip will make all the rest for the summer planned and unplanned so, soo much sweeter.




Ready, set, let's go, Audi with family coming!


if anyone has any good bugs to donate, please share. I'd take a diarrhea over what will be in my future.


Don't get me wrong. I love my life. Every damn day here is weirder than the last and I truly enjoy every moment. Even my projects are something that makes me truly happy. Yellowstone would be an epic way to spend a weekend with a biology puff family, if it was 30 minutes away. 16 hours in a car will probably be about 15.5 too much and I expect my sister-in-law will do her best to fill the time with a lot of happy chatting.






Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment